top of page
Here are some reviews Blue Mountain Grill has received recently:
- Wonderful food, atmosphere and extremely reasonable! The desserts are amazing. The service is outstanding! So glad we found this place!
- This is a great restaurant about 2 miles south of Acme. This used to be the run down Ranch Tavern, but the owners did a complete remodel and it looks great inside. But the food is even better!
- They bake their own bread and you can smell it when you walk in the door. Big portions and no skimping on quality of ingredients. The last time I was there, I had the blues club, and chicken burger with roast beef and bacon. The onions were so fresh that they made me want to cry. The other people I was with had a hamburger-2 days later I was still hearing about how good the hamburger was;fish and chips, off the senior menu and still huge portions; and a dinner salad.
- Great view, Really well done remodel, Family atmosphere, the fried chicken dinner is tops, This is old school-homestyled cookin' at it's best GREAT FUN.I THOUGHT PLACES LIKE THIS DIDN'T EXIST ANYMORE This place is Awesome!
- The fried chicken,clam chowder and fresh baked bread is outstanding! And best of all is the friendly service. You gotta try this place. I guarantee that you will become a regular.
- The Blue Mountain grill is our favorite new spot. Well worth the drive from Bellingham. Awesome view and excellent food. The fried chicken, the bacon burger, and the cole slaw sandwich are all number one in our book Came in looking for breakfast, found none, and had a rockin' pulled bbq pork sandwich instead - not a bad trade off.
- Outstanding view, friendly staff, very clean and much better prices than the Acme Cafe. Hey we bring our car club here, this place is awesome.My friend who's a girl and I ate there yesterday!!!! Never had a bad meal or service.Ava & Barb are doing a great job, keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!
- This place is awesome! Great food and service. Some people you just can't please no matter how hard you try. A place to meet new friends. We have had nothing but great food and service when we visit!
- I'm the friend that is a girl of terrible toms. I have never been disappointed with the food or sevice at the BMG. Thank you AVA and BARB for all the fun from the heart. See you soon.
- Great place to Eat, Sit, Relax and meet people. This place can host large parties and the food and service is AWESOME.
- Barb and Ava ….How wonderful it is to bring my family and friends to your place for a GREAT birthday celebration!! Everyone of all ages from 6 months to over 70 years old, found good food….drink and a fantastic "backyard Atmosphere". The outside area was like having a backyard BBQ…..but we didn't have to cook and we got to play horseshoes!!! Thanks again for the GREAT food….good drinks and wonderful family environment!!
- Fantastic food with the best views! We always enjoy the Blue Mountain. My brother always gets the pot pie because he he always enjoys it. I once got the Fish & chips which was fantastic, but I usually just get the Million Dollar Burger ($5.00) and fries. It is always great, and there are so many fries that I share or take them home. The Coffee, Decaf, and ice tea are always good and endlessly refilled. Great waitress, welcoming atmosphere, a game room, plenty of parking, and outdoor seating in good weather. What more could you want? This place rocks!
- They cut their own steaks, bake the bread and serve it up amidst an awesome view of White Horse Mountain. Great Trex deck could accommodate lots of parties. Anyway, great food, good prices. It is the old Ranch Tavern. If you were ever there before you won't believe it is the same place!
- The best place for bikers, babes and babies!
bottom of page